FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the purpose of Black Professional Women of NC?
Black Professional Women of NC is a social organization formed to give women of color a social outlet through traveling, meet & greets, exercise and various other social outlets a chance to relieve some of the everyday stresses brought on by work, family and society.
2. How do I become a member of Black Professional Women of NC?
Membership is by invitation only. You have to be invited by a member to join .
3. Can anyone join Black Professional Women of NC?
No. You must be at least 25 years old, working professional woman of color with residency in North Carolina.
4. How do I start a chapter in my city or town?
Since Black Professional Women of NC is a chartered and registered social organization, additional chapters may be opened by contacting us for more information.
5. . How old is Black Professional Women of NC?
The organization has been in existence since August 2009.
6. Where are the headquarters located?
The main office is located in Raleigh, NC.
If you have any other questions or require information on any of our events, please visit our contact us page and send us an email.
We look forward to hearing from you!